Under the patronage of His Excellency Dr. Abdullah bin Mohammed Belhaif Al Nuaimi, Minister of Climate Change and Environment
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC)
ADNEC is a state-of-the-art venue with a custom-built exhibition centre fully equipped with modern facilities that match international standards. Parking is available at ADNEC Gate A.
Get in touch
Are you looking for more detailed information specific to the event? Please get in touch with:
Firas Abu Ltaif
+971 2 491 7615
How to get to ADNEC
Abu Dhabi International Airport is just 15 minutes from ADNEC. Over 50 international airlines operate a schedule of flights connecting Abu Dhabi to more than 80 destinations in 46 countries across the globe. Metered taxis to ADNEC are readily available outside the arrivals hall.
For more information please visit the Abu Dhabi International Airport website
Estimated car traveling time from:
- Abu Dhabi Int'l Airport: 20 minutes
- Al Maktoum Int'l Airport: 60 minutes
- Al-Ain Downtown: 1 hrs 45 minutes
- Dubai Downwtown: 90 minutes
- Dubai Int'l Airport: 90 minutes
- Sharjah Downtown: 2 hrs 30 minutes
In Abu Dhabi, taxis are readily available and you can simply flag them on the roadside. We recommend arranging for a taxi drop-off to avoid the high traffic flows expected around the venue during the event.
- Call TransAD hotline at 600 535353 to request a taxi.
- Utilise the Careem or Abu Dhabi Taxi apps, available on Google Play or the App Store.
- Uber does not operate in Abu Dhabi.